Eligibility:Candidates seeking admission to the Master of Science (Information Technology) should have a Bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline among B.C.A., B.Sc. (I.T.), B.Sc. (Computer Science / Applications), B.Sc. (Information Science / System), BE (IT), BE (CE/CS) with at least 45% marks.
Application Procedure: Application forms for admission to M.Sc. (IT) programme can be obtained on the payment of Rs. 300/- and submitted at the below given address:
- Shri Maneklal M. Patel Institute of Sciences and Research, Department of M.Sc. IT, Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Building, Sector-15, Near Kh-5 Circle, GANDHINAGAR.
Contact: 9409036889, 9726737407
Applications on such downloaded forms should be submitted along with Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- in favor of “KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA” payable at Gandhinagar.
At the time of submission of the Admission form student is required to meet Admission Committee for the Personal Interview.
Note : The students awaiting the results of final year are also eligible to apply.
Photocopy of following documents to be submitted along with Application Form
- School Leaving Certificate
- 12th Marksheet
- Final Graduation Marksheet (if result is not declared then attach prior year Marksheet and also mention final year/semester exam seat no. in the application form)
- Two passport size photographs
- Caste Certificate from competent authority for reserved category candidate (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy layer Certificate of current year for OBC Candidate (if applicable)
- Copy of Certificates of Achievements (if any)
To Downlosd Admission Form Click Here
Web-Site : http://mscit.ksv.ac.in